Ramadan | Month of Mercy | Almarai Emotional Commercial
♦ Bismillah Hir Rahmaan Nir Raheem ♦
"Every act of goodness is a charity."
- Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) | [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]
With Ramadan, the month of excessive mercy, round the corner, let's revive our own inner goodness to be the most benefiting to the people around us.
Allah Azzawajal gives us countless opportunities day after day to reap rewards and to show mercy to His creation around us. The question is do we grab those opportunities?
“The best of people are those that bring most benefit to the rest of mankind.”
- Prophet Muhammad (Sal Allahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) | [Daraqutni, Hasan]
Remember in Ramadan the deeds will be multiplied, so even if you are feeling tired...
- give your seat to someone else who deserves more
- help carry the luggage of someone who seems to be struggling
- cheer up people with a simple smile
- spend time with your loved ones
- invite people and attend others' Iftar gatherings
and much much more.
May Allah give us the ability to see the good in front of us waiting to be grasped and may He accept all the good we do and forgive our wrongs.
•|• REFLECT •|• ACT UPON •|• SHARE WITH OTHERS •|•
+ Subscribe Da'wah of Islam on YouTube ☛ http://www.youtube.com/DawahCalIIslam
+ Like Da'wah of Islam on Facebook ☛ http://www.facebook.com/DawahOfIslam
+ All Credits Go To ☛ المراعي Almarai
+ Re-uploaded from ☛ https://youtu.be/iGsjChYsX3Y